Saturday, December 8, 2007

Official Pace Car of Minnesota

The official Pace Car of Minnesota made it's debut last weekend. (and they've been out almost every day since to spread the dirty salt, gotta love Minnesota) They sure hyped up the storm we were to get, but as you can see from the pictures we got snow but not nearly as much as they predicted. The kids have been enjoying it, though. They don't even care that it's been in the teens or lower every day. (Elizabeth tipped me off that they go out just so they can have hot chocolate when they come in.) I also enjoy the freshly fallen snow, but I can't stand the cold. I don't think I've ever told anyone that before. lol. I'd hibernate under a cozy heated blanket all winter long if I could.
Kids made a snowmanish looking thing in the front yard. It is hard to see though when the sun won't come out, everything is grey and just blends together.










Had to put the pictures of Anna up just because she's so darn cute.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Official Pace Car cracks me up. We just don't follow too closely to ours. That storm hit us as well, but now it's raining and wet.

Kathy said...

Wow, when we get snow it's not even enough to make a snowman! If you don't like the weather though, wait an hour, it will change! That's the nice expression in Kentucky. We've had a lot of rain though. The Official Pace Car part was funny.

www.kathy-iamwhoiam.blogspot.com