Thursday, January 1, 2009

WE'RE MOVING!! wanna help?!?!?!

Yes, it's true. The time has finally come. Well, actually the time has been here for a couple weeks, but the weather has been either 60 below zero or snowing. Brent is going to get the moving truck Friday after work, so him and Paul can try to get it loaded. Now the forecast for Sat. is SNOW. Go figure! Snow or not we're moving. The truck might be going down the road 10mph, but it will be going.

We are still waiting for our cabinet guy to get the center island done and installed. Guess he'll have to work around us now!

 

I guess this means I'll be signing off for a few days. LOL, as if I've been regular with my posts lately.

Technorati Tags:

5 comments:

Damama T said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!! Where are the pics of the finished product, woman??

And how's the babymomma doing? You feeling OK?

Elizabeth said...

WHOOPEEE!!!!!
Hope all is going well!
How's baby???
God Bless, E

Kathy said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you're getting to move into your house. I bet you're excited. How's the baby?

Anonymous said...

Exciting. Congrats on moving, I hope you won't have to do it again any time soon. Moving sucks.

Vanessa said...

Well good luck and come back soon to show us your new digs and such.

Vanessa