Thursday, October 22, 2009

Vote for me..

So, I had started scrap booking our trip to Europe a long time ago, but never got the book completely done. Then I saw that Blurb was having a contest, so I was motivated to just turn our trip photos into a book.   I got it completed, yea!  It’s only been 4 years, not too bad.

It would be great if you would go and vote for my book. Tell everyone you know to go vote too. 

You can click here for my book.

Just so you know I’m not trying to sell my book, just trying to get votes.

Tell me what you think of it. Honest criticism is always helpful.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Long time no hear...
How is everything going?
I hope everyone is well.
Pax Christi, E

Damama T said...

I voted and I tweeted and facebooked it, too. I'll do it again every day until you get more votes. It looks lovely!

Kathy said...

I voted, Good luck! I enjoyed the preview, the photos are amazing!

Phil and Judy said...

your book is absolutly wonderful. it was beautifully done and layed out.
what talent you have and what a wonderful journey you experienced.
you are truly blessed.