Thursday, September 27, 2007

I will not...I will not...I will not...


Ok. Elizabeth came home last week with a paper to show me. I read it and I busted out laughing. Of course, I had to tell her it's not funny do things that get you into trouble in school. Then I asked her what happened. She said she scared Cheyenne (her best friend) while the 2 of them were in the bathroom. I asked if Cheyenne told on her. She said "no." Ok then, were you loud when you scared her then? "No." Well how did your teacher know you did this then? "Because when I scared Cheyenne she screamed really loud and the teacher could hear it in the classroom." As you can probably guess there is a lot of "scaring" that goes on around here. Almost every night when dad comes home, somebody is waiting around the corner of the door to scare him... Works most nights. Just a normal thing around here, everybody tries to scare everybody else. THANKS PAUL C.! I'll blame you for this.

I will venture to say I am the only mom on this planet to have to "sign and return" a paper like this.

1 comment:

C said...

Classic! That's a picture for her graduation party!