Saturday, January 5, 2008

"Uh oh"

I'm back. I just know you all have been on the edge of your seats waiting for my next post. LOL
The kids' school Christmas program was wonderful. It's always a treat to listen to the kids singing Christmas songs. (June and Marge, I will work on getting the video of the program up on here so if your ever bored some day you can enjoy watching the kids)
So Anna is talking now. She says "bapba" grandpa (or grandma depending on which one she's looking at) (I'm so proud this child has just skipped over mama and dada) and she also says "uh oh". She plays the game of throwing the food on the floor so she can practise saying uh oh. It's so much fun.
Anna's "Uh Oh" would have been most appropriate last weekend at church. Joseph was altar serving and during the Agnus Dei he turned pale and had a look of panic on his face. Then because he "didn't want the other server to have to finish serving all by himself" (what a thoughtful young man) he leaned over to rest his arm and head on the altar and proceeded to throw up over the side. Not once, but twice. Ugghh. He wasn't even sick before or after that. Just one of those things, I guess.

I'll be back..............

1 comment:

Damama T said...

I loved the uh oh game - especially when my kids were playing it with someone other than me. It's always fun to watch unkidded friends try to be patient and polite while picking up the same object for the umpteenth time in the last 5 minutes. (evil grin)

Poor baby boy. How humiliating for him. And for you. And I sort of feel your pain. I can't tell you how many times Bug barfed when he got over excited or stressed. But at least it wasn't like poor Joseph! And hopefully he won't have to endure endless teasing by his peers to boot!