Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Slow and Steady Wins the Race

No more duct tape on the floor! Yippee!
It's been a slow start, Brent's family came to visit on Saturday, so I had to give Brent the day off. Good thing it was actually somewhat warm outside, so they could all go out on the four-wheelers. Anyway, atleast the hallway is almost done and I'm not confined to just the kitchen any more. It's all the cutting for around the doorways that are dragging the project out. Paul C, you should be here for the cutting of the wood. You did a wonderful job cutting the tiles. Brent and measuring, they just don't really get along.The livingroom floor.... that should go faster since there is mostly just straight cuts out there.
If technology is on my side tomorrow, I will get a video up of the fun new way we clean our floor.

1 comment:

Damama T said...

I think we have the same tile! And I KNOW we have the same taste in hardwood floors because I LOVE THAT! Can't wait to get up there to see the video.