Saturday, November 17, 2007

Circle of Love

We may struggle at times (ok, lots of times), but our faith in God and His Divine Providence keeps us going. It is at the times when we think we are struggling the most, when God most noticeably bestows His Blessings upon us. He has Blessed us with 6 beautiful children to raise up to know, love and serve Him. We always seem to get clothes passed on to us at just the right times, we have never gone hungry, we've always been able to pay our bills on time (even when I think we are going to be short).
Well, today we received a piece of mail that was addressed to the whole family. Joseph was the one to go get the mail and asked if he could open it. I could see through the envelope that the card said thank you, and there was no return address, so I let Joseph open it. When he opened it there was $$ in it and he started jumping and yelling something. I asked him what the card said, of course he didn't even read it. It said, "Thank you, for being my inspiration and letting me see the beauty in your family. You've got an amazing family." and it was signed "Circle of Love" I never thought of us as being able to inspire others, but I guess different things inspire different people. In any case, a great big THANK YOU goes out to our angel, "Circle of Love" and may God Bless them many times over for their generousity. This is not the first time this has happened to us, btw. God is good!
I must confess, I am able to trust in God and accept his Will in most things. But, I am human and I do struggle with a big one. That being my condition. I am consciously working on it though, and am sloooowly accepting that I can't do everything that I would like to be able to do.With lots of prayers, though, I'm sure someday I will be able to fully accept His Will in all things.

3 comments:

Karen said...

How wonderful! Isn't God good?

Anonymous said...

Amen, Amen, Amen. We are blessed to be in the circle, with love, Debby

Lucille said...

That was beautiful. Thank you for sharing that with us.

You are so blessed and we are not to understand it all here. Not now.

Bless you!

http://whosgoingtotellyou.blogspot.com/