Saturday, November 10, 2007

Unsolved Mysteries - Alderink Style

Here is just a sample of the Unsolved Mysteries at the Alderink household...







How does Joseph levitate like a Jedi Knight? Did he take lessons from Master Yoda?












How in the world did this piece of glass get in my bed? Yes, a piece of glass! I found it a couple nights ago while putting my hand under my pillow.



This one baffles me the most... Do my children actually shower when I send them to go take a shower?!?!?! Just yesterday after Matthew took a shower, I found a coloring book and colored pencils in the bathroom. He was in there an awful long time.... silly me I thought he was getting extra squeaky clean.


Why would we want to do this to our Jeep? (OK, this is not really Brent's Jeep. He just wishes he was doing this with his) Now ya gotta give Brent credit, he doesn't go out to the bars, he doesn't sit in front of the TV for endless hours watching sports, he's not gone every weekend during hunting season to sit quietly in the woods in hopes of seeing a deer to shoot. He does, however, have a passion for off-roading in his Jeep. (I will admit, I also think it is kind of fun once in a while. Just don't tell Brent I said so.) (Oh, but what that Jeep in the picture is doing... I think that would scare me!) Anyway, I had to add this because this week Brent got the newsletter from the off-road club that he belongs to. He read it and told me they added on to the rules of off-roading because of him. What did they add?? They added that they strongly recommend that all drivers carry a fire extinguisher in their vehicles. Thats right, when Brent was at the last club run over Labor Day weekend, he had a small fire and didn't have a fire extinguisher to put it out.
Having a new rule added in your honor is quite an accomplishment!

4 comments:

Kim VanDerHoek said...

Ha! That's too funny about the glue. And it's a good thing that you found the glass before it cut you accidentally!

This evening my husband found one of my shoes wedged behind the TV in our TV cabinet. Why would my 2 year old feel the need to put one of my shoes there? I wish I could ask him and actually get a good answer.

Lucille said...

OH MY _ glass in bed? That tops anything I've found!

Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting.I'm sure you'll hear/see more of me here too!

:)

Kathy said...

Wow! That glass looks sharp! Hope nothing is hurt.

I tagged you for a game, now it's your turn! Have a great day without glass!

www.kathy-iamwhoiam.blogspot.com

Lucille said...

Hi!

You've been TAGGED!

Check out my blog. Sorry - but you are next. Pass it on - it's fun!

http://whosgoingtotellyou.blogspot.com/