Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Note to self.....

Note To Self: Yes, Emma is a big helper, BUT ..... do not send her to put stuff away in the bathrooms anymore.



I sent Emma to put something away yesterday and she went MIA for about 10 min... i figured she was playing in the sink or with make-up. She came out and showed me it was option #2. I was not too surprised, it's happened many times before. She is getting much better at putting lipstick on though. I put up the pics from yesterday and one from 6 months ago so you could compare and see for yourself.











~~~~~~

Here are a few pictures of what happens when I go to the bathroom all by myself . Emma stamped "For Deposit Only" all over herself. I should maybe take the blame for this myself, because maybe a couple weeks before this happened I stamped her hand (one time only though) with the same stamp. Ah, what was I thinking. lol
















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our own young Einstein!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a child I would worry about-It's probably the tomahawk thing that started it...I can't wait to see what's on the menu the next time I stop by for lunch.
Debby